Thursday 27 October 2011

Dream

Dream: Last Quarter

Riding a skateboard street glider mechanism, on my stomach.  She is ahead of me.  Before
this, I remember, I was shooting a film project between beaches and islands, very populated.
 I had 3 helpers who are now gone.  I am pushing my glider along with my hands but cannot
build up speed.  I can see her as a speck up far ahead of me.  It's night, a row of
apartments on the right of the street, feilds on the left.  I roll into a construction pit
of gravel and cement chunks.  I sheild my face and roll up out of the pit after a struggle.
I see her a kilometer ahead, barely, squinting, rolling right, behind the buildings.  I
arrive at the suburban 3 story townhouse, lush green trees and brush all down the unlit
street, cobblestone driveways.  I recognize the place, enter, and open the door to my room.
She is in bed with a blond haired man.  She says something, hitting her descending face with
her hand, and I bang my forehead against the door as I close it quickly, groaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment